Saturday, 16 November 2013

Friday's Face #18



There's something about the eyes on todays' Friday's Face. I was really amazed by the results!! Never knew I would look good with a smokey eye. Well, you never know until you try, I guess. I have also been doing a new eyebrow routine with the Catrice Eyebrow Set and it gives me a well defined brows. The kit also comes with a brush so it is really good for defining the brows. There are also somenew products introduced here and review of those products is in order.

Face: YSL Youth Liberator Foundation in B60 | Chanel Les Beiges in B40 | Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer

Eyes: Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach | Catrice Eyebrow Set | Chanel Ombre Matelassees Palette in Charming | Chanel Eyeliner in Or Rosé | Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara | Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Lips and Cheeks: Essence All About Cupcake | Topshop Cream blush in Head Over Heels

Overall, I really love how this look turns out. What's on your Friday's Face today?

8 comments:

  1. Love love love smokey eyes!I think this type of subtle Smokey eyes suits you and suitable for day time.should do it often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft subtle smokey eye look add something different to the daily makeup look. Btw the smokey eye look looks pretty on you. :)
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the lipstick looks beautiful on you!! new reader here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you renny..you should try it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is one of my favourite lipsticks of all time and it is only €2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you are better at it than me...yeah you should wear it more often..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean akak should do it often :)tis type of smokey eyes nampak sesuai sgt dgn akak.buat mata nampak menyerlah.for me smokey eyes is an option when im too lazyyy to think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu lah akk pun surprise on how this ends up looking..haha..when I am too lazy I just grab my cream eyeshadow and slap it on

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.