Friday, 29 November 2013

Friday's Face #19






First of all, please ignore those face friends I got going on. It is that time of the month and I am only human and a woman. However, Friday's Face has to go on no matter what. I cannot believe it is almost Friday's Face #20!! Who knows how many there wil be in the future?

For today's Friday's Face I decided to use some of my favourite base product and the new NARS Guy Bourdin Crime of Passion face palette. I love having this palette around because the colours they put up in this palette really complement each other. This is the whole look I have created using the palette and I love it. The eyeshadow colours are great for intense or subtle smokey eye. I love the middle rusty brown shade that I use for my crease and my outher V. I used the black shade to line my upper lashline and blend it into a winged liner and extend it to my lower lashlines. The blush is OMG!! so beautiful I just can't describe. Everybody needs this blush in their life. I am also loving the bronzer that is perfect for everyday. I can't say the same for the lipgloss though because it's quite sticky but it is very long lasting.


 
Anyway, without further ado, let's do a product breakdown.
Face: Guerlain Beauty Booster in Medium | Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Concealer | Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder

 
Eyes: Catrice Eyebrow Set | NARS Guy Bourdin Crime of Passion palette | Benefit Erase Paste in nr.2 Medium | Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
 
 
 
Lips and Cheeks: NARS Guy Bourdin Crime of Passion palette; Deep Throat blush, Laguna bronzer and Deep Throat lipgloss | Dior Amber Diamond
 
 
 
It feels so nice to be using less product with the palette. It saves time and space to choose your makeup everyday. So tell me, how do you like the look?


3 comments:

  1. Argh a palette with bronze and brown colors are my absolute favourite.kak how you make the picture moving?its interesting when look on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine too..just saw your inglot haul!!how awesome!! i am not sure if u can still get it because NARS products tend to sell out fast,,otherwise you can buy the Too Faced A Few of My favourite things palette or even the Laura Mercier Colour to Go palette which also look similar to this NARS one..For the picture, I use Photoscape and make a GIF animation..you can put as many picture and it will play it for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bronzey eye look- and how your cheeks/ lips and all complement each other :) mashallah :D

    Asmaa || JustPeachy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.