Wednesday, 20 November 2013

My Favourite MLBB Lip Products


I am sure every girl has their own MLBB lip colours. For me, MLBB colours are not necessarily nudes; they can be colours that just makes you and your lips look a thousand times better. They brings out the whole look and it’s the coloursthat are versatile for everyday wear. They are those that you can slap on and go and they might be the ones that are mostly used and are probably found on your vanity and at the bottom of your handbag most of the time. Well, I’d say,one can never have too many MLBB lipsticks and here, I have 8 to show you.You may have seen some of them them making a re-appearance on this blogand there are some new ones too. Mind you though, I have a medium skintone so what works for me may not work the same for you.

Essence lipstick in All About Cupcake (worn here): This is a no surprise if you have been a follower of my blog. I love everything about this lipstick. The colour is an amazing pinky nude but pinker and the formulation reminds me of M.A.C Cremesheen formulation which is so moisturizing. If you have not owned this yet, you have to!! I have three lying around everywhere because I just love it so much.

Rimmel by Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 07 (worn here): This slightly matt is also one of my 2012 favourites and it is still a firm favourite for a reason. It is a peachy nude colour that complements medium skin toned girls perfectly. One swipe of this is enough to get even pigmentation that can last 4-5 hours on the lips.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shines in Rivage (worn here): This lipstick has a special place in my heart. I do not think that I could get this colour again because i think it might be a limited edition shade which saddens me. However, I am sure you can find many more MLBB options from the Chanel Rouge Coco shines range. This Lipstick is a beautiful pinky mauve shades and the luxurious texture makes it a whole lot comfortable and luscious to wear.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shines in Pink in Confidence (worn here): The YSL Rouge Volupte Shines range is my favourite from the three Volupte lipstick ranges from YSL. They have a little more shine and pigmentation that leaves the lips with a beautiful stain when it wears off. This nude pink shade is no exception.

Too faced Le Creme Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby:I love this lipstick range from Too faced. They are buttery and they have a creamy (no shimmer) finish which is what I like in a lipstick. They remind me a little bit of Revlon Lip Butters too. This shade has a very nice rosy hue to it which is so flattering on the lips.

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty(worn here): The shade name totally translates to the beauty of this shade. I need to include this on my lipsticks to buy list before head home for Malaysia soon. It is a pinky nude shade that has made its way into my makeup bag.

Max Factor Color Elixir Lipstick in Rosewood (worn here): I really think that Max Factor lipsticks do not really get the attention of many bloggers but I love and have three shades from them that are amazing. This particular shade in Rosewodd is a beautiful pinker version of Burnt Caramel. It is slightly darker than the MLBB colours mentioned here but it is the sort of colour that can pass as a MLBB shade.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (worn here): Another favourite of mine and possibly everybody who’s currently reading this. Revlon just got it right with this shade. It is neither too dark nor too light, just a perfect midtone pinky mauve shade. It comes in a twistable crayon form and it stains the lips as well. Win-win.

So, those are all of my favourite and most loved MLBB lipsticks!! Care to tell me yours?                                   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.