Sunday, 17 November 2013

Purple Pout

 
 
Wearing Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Cutting Edge

Wearing Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape

Top: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape | Rimmel Lasting Finish in 120 Cutting Edge

I have been jumping on the purple bandwagon lately. Apart from eyes, I have been loving purple pout. I don't know what it is but I have just been drawn towards them lately. I never thought that I could pull it off but these shades just suit me that I thought to share them with you. There are two shades with two different finishes that will be mentioned; a matte and glossy intense finish.

1. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick: This particular lipstick has been all over this blog for a reason. It passes as a vampy lips yet it is still so wearable because it has a good amount of pinks running through it. 

2. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape: A less darker version of the aforementioned lipstick is this one from Clinique. I love the formulation of the intense version. They are pretty much up there with the Bourjois Color Boost lip crayon but with more shades offering. It is glossy, have a good wer time and moisturizing on the lips as well. 

So, those are the purple two lip products that I have been loving lately. Do you own any dark berry colour in your collection?


2 comments:

  1. looks nice! :D would love to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is..you should try and experiment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.