Sunday, 22 December 2013

Friday's Face #20




Today's Friday's face is inspired by Alexa Chung. She always have a cat flick and everywhere else is just a wash of colour. So that's what I did. I have been using my new favourite foundation for weeks straight and the powder also goes so well with the foundation. My face is nicely matti field without drying or caking my skin. I then took a bronze cream eyeshadow goreng a light wash of colour on the lids and then I went on with a liquid eyeliner to line my upper lash line. To balance the eyesI applied mascara on the upper and the lower lash lines Finally, I finished everything up with a natural blush shade and a sheer lip balm. I found that the eyeliner elongates my round eyes so beautifully. I love how simple this makeup is.

Face:
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation | Bourjois Healthy Balance powder | Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer

Eyes: 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze | Loreal Super Liner | Catrice Eyebrow Pencil | Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara | Clinique Bottom Lash mascara 

Lips and Cheeks: 
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed | Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

4 comments:

  1. Amirah 'Izzah Mohd Najib22 December 2013 at 17:11

    sis, nak tanya la. kalau we all from malaysia nak beli bourjois kat mana you blh recommend? ada kawan i nak beli, dia kulit combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. asos.com ade jual bourjois..sy pun ade combo skin..boleh try healthy mix and happy light..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nabilah Ismailjee23 December 2013 at 14:27

    Kak you look flawless! Love this look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you nabilah!!! I love the foundation so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.