Wednesday, 15 January 2014

My Beauty Pet Peeve and FOTD


 

I am sure that each and everyone of us has her own beauty pet peeves. And mine happens to be my uneven eyelashes. You may have noticed it in my previous posts and I think it is quite obvious that my right eyelashes is more curled and thick as compared to my left eyelashes which drooped down and less thick. 

I do not know what more can I do to fix it because no matter how I tried balancing both of them, one always looks more superior than the other. I tried only curling my left eyelashes and build it up with more mascara but it ends up looking spidery and unnatural. I thought of trying a lash growth serum but I guess I am too skeptical. Have you tried one and actually saw results? Let me know by commenting below. 

So far, my HG Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara is the only mascara that manages to make them look somewhat balanced. I have learnt to accept and embrace it but if you know of a way to solve my eyelashes problem, please do share it with me. 

Anyway, today's simple fotd features some of my favourite drugstore and high end makeup items. That Dior blush is simply orgasmic and I have also loved Loreal True Match foundation  since my undergraduate years till now. I am guessing I do not have to talk anymore about the Essence All About Cupcake lipstick because it is just the prettiest pinky nude lipstick you could ever put on your lips. I also busted out some eye crayons for my eyeshadows and I really love the results. Simple, effortless makeup. 

Face: Loreal True Match | Eyes: Catrice Eyebrow Set, Gosh a Eye pencil in Golden Brown, Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes in Fuller Fudge, Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara | Lips: Essence All About Cupcake | Cheeks: Dior Rosy Glow Awakening blush


xxxxxxx,
Fatimah








2 comments:

  1. My eyelashes are like that- but the other way around - the left is all thick and long and the right is not- odd eh!


    Love the whole look mashallah! Especially the Chubby stick eyeshadow- so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sleep on your right side? I heard that it could be one of the reasons why..as for me I usually sleep and squish the left side of my face..I

    I like it too..so easy to apply!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.