Friday, 10 January 2014

Friday's Face #21






Spring came early at fatimahearts ' headquarters today. We have had some very sunny and warm winters lately that makes me think that spring may come early this year. As much as I miss the snow, I am grateful that the weather has been so pleasant lately. Today's Friday's Face is inspired by the shades of spring. Bronzer is out again to see the sun and I really live the sun kissed glow it gives. I also love the fact that everything goes perfectly together. 

Face:
YSL Youth Liberator foundation in B60 | Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer | Bourjois Healthy Balance powder

Eyes:
Essence Stage eyeshadow base | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold | MAC All that Glitters and Satin Taupe | The Body Shop single eyeshadow in 05 | Essence waterproof Liquid eyeliner | Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara | Catrice Eyebrow Set

Lips and Cheeks:
MAC Cut a Caper (lustre) lipstick | Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Amused | The  Body Shop Honey bronzer in 03 | Dior Amber Diamond

I love that every Friday, I get to take time to do my makeup and apply a proper eye makeup on. Let me know how you like the makeup by commenting below!!


xxxxxxx
Fatimah




4 comments:

  1. Love love love!!!
    I have all the eyshadows you mentioned, I will try that look, it's so pretty!
    Cut a Caper is my favorite lipstick of all time! I've never found a shade like this in other brands... Why MAC always come out with the best shades in limited editions?!!!
    Have a lovely weekend Fatimah! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I just started using mac eyeshadow..these are the only shades I have right now..I have to say that I'm really impressed with the eyeshadows!!might be picking more soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look! And you're right it all goes beautifully together- especially the Cut a Caper lipstick makes you're whole look remind me of Spring. I miss the sun- it's so rainy in England! Hope your warm weather stays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Asma..ooo, know you were going yo say that..you are such a M.A.C girl, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.