Friday, 17 January 2014

Friday's Face #22: Chanel-chic




I have a weakness when it comes to Chanel makeup. To be honest, I love collecting them but I have not put them to use as much. Today is actually my first time using the Harmonie du Soir eyeshadow palette after buying it a year ago. I love this palette so much and as much as it pains me to use it, I hate to let it go to waste. So, I thought to let this palette out to see the world. 

This look is completely appropriate for the season. Each and every element that makes up this whole look really goes well together. 





I started my base with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua to give my complexion a fresh canvas. It does not need a powder because it is just perfect on its own. A tiny bit of concealing on imperfections and the undereye is only necessary to let the foundation shine through better. I then took the taupe shade from the palette all over the lid, the cranberry shade onto the crease and the outer corner, the pink shade on the tear duct area and the gold shade on the finer half of the lower lash lines. For definition, I took the Stylo Eyeshadow in a Black Stream to my upper and half of my lower lash lines. I blended the gold and the black together to make it look more gradient. I then took the Rose gold eyeliner to trace my waterline to brighten metes more. For more drama and volume, there's no other than Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara to deliver them. To tie the whole look together, I applied a medium pink cream blush, a beautiful champagne highlighter and a plummy lip shade. 

I think this is one of my favourite looks I have created so far!! I love that eyeshadow palette and I am happy that I finally put it to good use. Let me know if you like it too!! 

Face: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30 | Eyes: Chanel Harmonie de Soir palette,Chanel Stylo Eyeshafow in Black Stream,  Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Or Rose, Chanel Le Volume de Chanel | Cheeks: Chanel cream blush in Revelation and Chanel Poudre Signe de Chanel | Lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Troublant


Till next Friday. Also, if you have a request for me to do a certain look, please do tell. 

xxxxxxx,
Fatimah 


3 comments:

  1. im so envious of your chanel collection here. Have you done a post on your entire chanel collection before??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to and you don't need that many Chanel in your life..it's been quite Aaa while since I last bought. makeup too..I have just been re discovering and shopping my stash....I don't have that many Chanel makeup but I think it'd be a fun post!! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ada!! Love your name..reminds me of a character that Nicole Kidman played once.. Ada Monroe I think..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.