Tuesday, 28 January 2014

January 2014 Empties

 
I have not done an empties post before on the blog but after seeing my blogger and instagram friend, Lifestyle Oasis did it, I thought of giving it a go. Plus, I think it keeps me in track with what I have used and what I should be using more and also see if I would repurchase it or not. Plus, it would also be fun for people to discover new products to try. So, without further ado, let's begin with:
 
  1. Lee Satfford Hair Growth Treatment Mask: I  bought this when I was looking for a scalp treatment. It is actually targeted for someone who wanted to grow their hair but I did not use it for that so, I cannot vouch for the claim. However, let me tell you, this makes my hair soft and feel amazing to the touch. It has been so long since I found a great drugdtore hair products. You can buy one at Etos or online here if you are in The Netherlands. I definitely will be repurchasing soon. And did I mention the hot pink tub?
  2. Philosophy Candy Cane Salt Body Scrub: This is a big pot of body scrub. It smells sweet and minty and it is emolient that keeps the skin hydrated while scrubbing too. A really great hydrating and nourishing body scrub. It's definitely not harsh at all. I totally recommend it if you are into sweet mint scent. I wouldn't repurchase because I feel like trying out other body scrub from a different brand. You can buy one from ICI Paris XL or online here.
  3. Olaz Complete Toner for dry skin: This is a really standard toner. What I like about it is it does not have alcohol in there which makes it gentle to skin. However, I did not see it doing anything noticeable to my skin. So, I am going to try a different one next time. I know my friend, Isabelle just showed a good contender in her blog post lately.
  4. Filorga Sleep and Peel €49.41 here: You have heard me talk about exfoliation a lot in this blog and I really love this product. It exfoliates my skin whilst I sleep!! This has been filling the void of my Alpha-H Liquid Gold and so far so good!! I have actually repurchased my second Alpha-H Liquid last week and I cannot wait to use it.
  5. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pommegranate Oil €3.95 here: This is my second tube of it and I cannot express how much I love this lip balm. It is so so so good!! If you haven't tried it, you have to!! I would repurchase it again because it is cheap and it works wonders on my lips but I just have too many lip balms that I have to go through.
  6. Origins Plantscription Anti Aging eye cream: I have raved about this eye cream before and how it cures my eczema and creepy eyelids here. It is so great that I sometimes went overboard when applying it. It is really moisturizing and nourishing and it can cure any dryness in a jiffy. Definitely worth a repurchase.
  7. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm €12.35 here: When I first got this last year, I was perplexed by it. It is certainly not your conventional lip balm. It applies quite gritty and waxy at first.Then, it melts when you rubbed it in and it dries matte on the lips. I don't know how it works, but it does. Over the past few months, I have been using it religiously day and night and I can now see the bottom of the jar so it would probably lasts me for two weeks. I would repurchase it but like I said before, I have more lip balms to go through. 
So, that is all for my January Empties post!! May I know what's in your empties basket?
 
 
Love,
Fatimah
 

11 comments:

  1. Hello Fatimah!
    Thank you so much for the mention! ;-)
    I love reading those posts... they are like mini reviews, which I find helpful and interesting!
    I'm a big fan of the Nuxe 'Rêve de Miel', it's so good...
    The Candy Cane body scrub sounds so yummy!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origins! Tengah baca review mengenai brand Origins, Ginzing. Dengar bagus untuk dark circle dan eye bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting post...empties. will try it myself sometimes :)
    Following you now :) Please follow back and return the support! <3
    xoxo
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Filorga Sleep and Peel sounds very intriguing.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, Owh, don't mention it..you are a good person and you have a good vibe..I wish we could meet someday..
    I know you also enjoyed your By terry one too, right? really wanted to try it..i am not sure if you can still get the body scrub because i think it was a limited edition last christmas..have a good night, Anne!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it for exfoliating my skin..hope you can get it where you live..

    ReplyDelete
  7. akak tak pernah try lagi Ginzing tp akk ade bagi satu pot kat kwn akk..dia kata bagus, mcm iluminate the eye..tp akk rase, kalu jun nak cari utk dark circle better cari yg ade vt.c dlm dia..dulu akak suka pakai loreal white perfect eye cream tu..mmg nampak berkesan hilang dark circle..cubalah..tak pun Shiseido pun ade White Lucent eye cream..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kira nak cuba The Body Shop Vit-C untuk mata tu Kak tapi SA The Body Shop kata Vit-C tu untuk 40an saja. Terkejut sekejap. Rasa macam tak percaya dan tak puashati pula. Betul ke? Huhu. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. the burts bees pomegranate lip balm is my fav too. i use it at night after scrubbing my lips then the next morning still soft and supple. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ish takdelah..kdg2 SA ni salah jugak..vit.c range tu ramai je org muda pakai..kwn sebaya akk pun pakai..beli je lain kali..

    ReplyDelete
  11. mine too..i think i saw your post about it..i love everything about it, the scent, the product..it's just so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.