Tuesday, 14 January 2014

On My Shopping List #1


I have always been someone who loves making lists. Let's face it, it makes life easier.So, I thought I am going to share what I have been wanting lately. As you can probably see, it is an Armani-laden list.

1. Benefit Lolli Tint Lip and Cheek Stain: When Rockateur launched I was not too excited to get it. However, with this, I simply can't help myself stalking Douglas website every single day to see if it has arrived here. And, last night I just found out that it's already available to purchase and guess, who has just clicked the 'quick buy' button? Yep, guilty as charged. I think it is the colour that gets to me and I have nothing like it in my collection. Oh, did I mention that Pantone has announced Radiant Orchid to be the Colour of The Year 2014 and Lolli Tint screams just that. Way to go, Benefit!!

2. Diptyque Candle: Ever since my visit to Skins Cosmetics, these candles have been in my dream. I would like to own one of the mini candles. I know I am going to like it. Any recommendation of what scent I should be getting?

3. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: Armani just came into the Netherlands' market and there is only one branch that currently sells it. Although I could buy it online, it's really tricky to buy a foundation online especially when you are not really acquainted with the brand. We are hoping to go there someday and it will be the best day of my life.

4. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500: I have seen this Popping up on Instagram conutless of times that I decided to put it on my shopping list. The colour is a perfect rosy blush colour and I think it will look gorgeous on the lips.

5. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy CC Lipstick in Lotus: I like the idea of this lipstick. It combines colour and care to help nourish the lips as it wears. I have been into pinks lately and from swatches that I have seen, this is a perfect medium pink colour for my skin tone.

6. Esprit British Style blazer: A great blazer  is really worth an investment and I know that Esprit really keeps the quality of their products high. I have owned several pieces from them before and they still looks pristine. 

7. Nikon D3100 camera: I am in the market for a new camera. I would like something that is able to capture micro images of products and something that could be used to record a video with (hello YouTube!!). I have done my research and found that a lot of beauty bloggers use this camera and love it.It is a great beginners camera, user friendly and lightweight. The lens is perfect for taking close up pictures unlike the lens that I have now. It is a worthy investment because I can do so many things with it. I have debated to get a designer bag but I think buying a camera is much more worthy. Don't you think so?

So, that concludes what I have been wanting lately. What 's been in your shopping list?

1 comment:

  1. Nice blazer choice..very preppy.. my wishlist for this year includes a designer bag (a toss up between balenciaga or mulberry) and a pair of leather trousers! My bank account would not be too happy about this :P

    http://adaahyaudin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.