Thursday, 16 January 2014

Rosy Lips Edit


 
 
 
Rose hued lips are my all time favourite. They are timeless, elegant, chic and fresh. It is the shade that I relate to Vanessa Paradis and Coco Chanel herself. I simply gravitated towards rosy lipstick every time I  am shopping for a lipstick. Hence, I have accumulated quite a few. 
 
Without further ado, say hello to my rosy lipsticks family!! 

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Raffinnee: a satiny matte warm rose colour that looks amazing on a lot of skin tones. Definitely a must-have shade. I love the Rouge Allure Velvet formulation because it does not drag or dry up the lips. The colour is perfect for casual and more so for professional setting. I can see that I will be wearing this at a job interview.

Revlon Just a Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: Another must-have everyday shade. The colour is a nice mix pink, rose, mauve and brown. It makes you look put together without having to put too much effort in your makeup. 

Helena Rubenstein Wanted Rouge in Seduce: A new addition to the rosy lips family. It is pinker and brighter than the previous two but it still maintains the rosy undertone. The shade name explains it well. It's definitely a seductive colour.

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose: A slightly glossier version of Chanel La Raffinnee, this  colour is  so beautiful just on its own. This colour really packs a punch.

Bourjois Effet 3D in Brun Rose Academic: My favourite lipgloss for the longest time. This is my second tube of it and I am still smitten by it. The colour is a flattering rose shade that will look good on everybody.

Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial: Another beautiful rosy pink shade. A lip lacquer that stays put for hours and does not dry out the lips. I find that the best way to apply it is by starting with a thin layer first before building it up if you want to. I love it because it does not feel heavy or sticky on the lips

That is all for the rosy lips edit. Can you pick a favourite? 

xxxxxxx,
Fatimah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.