Sunday, 23 February 2014

Amsterdam for a Day








I had a day out with my girlfriend yesterday and we had such a nice time together. We explored Amsterdam, shopped and had a sushi lunch at my favourite Japanese restaurant, Shabu Shabu. We talked about everything; life, religion, self-improvement, family etc. I learn a lot from her life experience and mine too. It is not often you find a friend whom you can talk about all of these things, so,to have her as a company yesterday was a trip that I would remember for the rest of my life. 

Amsterdam is a big city where every corner is an attraction. There are arts all over this place and imprints of histories are apparent and preserved. It is like you are transported in history being there. At least, that's what I feel. Being a city of drugs and prostitution, Amsterdam has its sins too. Come day, the air reeks of weed with people getting stoned and come night, the Red Light District came to life with scantily clad prostitutes attracting customers behind a glass window. 

Tourists filled the city and we were kinda one of them. I think we will be back here one day exploring even more attraction this city has to offer.


Red coat: Paul & Joe Sister | Jumper: H & M | Boyfriend Jeans: G-Star Raw | Boots: Cellini | Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag | Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge G in Genna

Photos by Kak Huda


4 comments:

  1. Hi Fatimah!
    I'm in love with your coat... The color, the knot at the back... super cute!
    Glad you enjoyed your day with your friend. You are right, it's not often that you find people you can really connect with!
    Happy Monday sweetie! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suka red coat akak! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.