Friday, 28 February 2014

February 2014 Favourites


February has been a wonderful month. I found so many skincare and hair care favourites and a few bits of perfume and makeup. 

1. Favourite hydration cocktail: The Body Shop Vitamin E hydrating toner, Hydraluron by Indeed Labs and Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. I have been loving this routine for my morning skincare routine after cleansing my face. It has been keeping my skin so plump and hydrated throughout the day. Bye,bye dry patches!!

2. Favourite haircare combo: John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner and Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. I have been obsessed with Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment for so long. It is my hair must-have. It keeps my locks super super smooth, health and revitalized. And that shampoo and conditioner? So great!! My hair has been falling out lesser by the day. So glad I found them!!

3. Alpha-H Liquid Gold: I have reviewed this a while ago on my blog, went without it for a while awns back on again recently. I noticed that my skin has been repairing much faster with this. My dead skin is eaten away gently to make way for radiant and glowy skin.

4. REN Keep Young And Beautiful Anti Aging Eye Cream: Ever since I ran out of my Origins Plantscription Eye Cream, nothing I have in my stash hydrates my eye area as well as meh Origins one. I dug a little deeper and found this little gem. I have a very dry under eye and this has been keeping that area moisturized. In my opinion, it is better at hydrating the under eye than my previous Origins Plantscription eye cream.

5. Dior Abricot Mains: I have never been into keeping cuticles hydrated, however lately, I have been religiously applying this to my cuticles every night without fail. I love how it keeps my nails and cuticles looking so groomed.

6. REN Vita Mineral Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil: This is what's been changing the overall condition of my skin!! I have been using and loving my Clarins Face Treatment Oil for so long. While it is good at keeping my skin balanced, the REN Vita Mineral Omega 3 Serum Oil is great at giving my skin the nourishment it deserves. It has Omega 3 (great skin supplement), rose hip oil and other great ingredients.   It absorbs so fast Into skin and I usually wear it at night. My skin has been less irritated, moist and plump. I highly recommend this product if you are in the market for a face oil. No nasties or parabens. I think I have fallen in love with this brand.

7. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light: The finishing powder that gives life back to the skin and gives a soft focus effect to the skin. The result is subtle but you can see it works!! I don't know how to describe it without sounding like Luna Lovegood. Totally worth a try. 

8. Tom Ford Lip Color Shine in Ravenous: Oh how can I even begin to rave about this Tom Ford lipstick? In short, it has the most smooth luxurious texture and has an incredibly long lasting power. 

9. Diptyque Scented Candle in Roses: This is me if I were a candle. It is also my most favourite candle from Diptyque. I love it so much that I just keep burning it every night. The scent filled the whole room and it was just heavenly. It's now been resurrected into a brush holder. Until then, I will be saving up every penny to repurchase it.  

10. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey: Spring in a bottle!! It smells fruity and sweet while having a floral note at the same time. It is my new favourite perfume. I can see it getting less and less by the day. Looks like I am going to run out of this fast. Jo Malone makes some beautiful perfume. Try and have a whiff. You might find some  of your favourites here.

Those are all of my February favourites!! What have you been loving this month?







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks as always Fatimah! You have the best taste!
    I need a Tom Ford lipstick in my life! Haha!
    Happy Sunday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh som many things in there that I wanna try out! Where should i even start?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be on everyone's wish list too!!hehe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.