Friday, 21 March 2014

Friday's Face #27: Bold and Black

 

Never asked a girl with eyeliners why she's late. I couldn't agree more. You have no idea how much time it took me to nail this look. Anyway, I seem to be infatuated with eyeliners recently and today I am going bold with it. Thick and black winged liners on my upper lashlines. Since it is spring, my lips and cheeks pairings scream just that. I feel like the eyes and the lips really complement each other because they are direct opposites. It makes the smokey liner looks fresh, friendly and less bold. I have also softened the liners by applying a crease colour to my crease and round it off towards the outer corners. To add a little light to the darkness, I dabbed a shimmery eyeshadow in my tear duct area. Anyway, I just noticed that I unintentionally chose a matching blush and lipstick for this look (scratches head). 

Here's a rundown of the products I used.

Face: Chanel Pro Lumiere in B40, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, Bourjois Healthy Balance powder | Eyes: Maybelline gel eyeliner, Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadows in Tease and Half Baked, Catrice Inside Eye Highlighter Pen, Chanel Le Volume de Chanel | Lips: Guerlain Rouge G in Georgia | Cheeks: Gosh Flower Power 

It was a rather simple makeup. There are not so many components to it but definitely a lot of time. It's so something to try when you have time to do it. And that's all Friday's Face is about: taking extra time to do my makeup. Have you ever tried bold eyeliner look?


 

3 comments:

  1. You did a very good job with the liner Fatimah!
    I really suck at eyeliner application... I think the key is to practice practice practice!
    Anyway... love that look on you! Very fresh!
    Have a nice weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull off the winged liner well. While i love it, i think i'm giving up on it. Just can't seem to get it right somehow :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winged liners is my daily go to look for years~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.