Saturday, 8 March 2014

Friday's Face #25



As a continuation from yesterday's post, here's a proper swatch and a Face of the Day from my recent acquisition of Bourjois' new releases. For details on how each of the products performed head over to my previous post.


Here are a few swatches of the shades I have; 07 Nude-ist (left) and 02 Frambourjoise. These are two of my personal favourite shades and seeing at how excellent these perform, I might be picking more. They are great!!


  07 Nude-ist is a rosy nude shade and 02 Frambourjoise is a stunning pinkish red which you know is my favourite red shade. They apply as a liquid so you have enough playtime before it sets on the lips matte. This is my first ever matte lip colours and I am over the moon that I discovered something that impressed me this much. I seriously think that these could last all day if you don't eat anything oily. The best part? They do not dry out my lips at all.


Since the lip colours are matte in finish, a sheer translucent and satin finish to the skin is essential to balance out the full on matte lips. Otherwise, I feel like the look is going to look flat. And for that, I used the new 123 Perfect CC Cream and  I the CC Eye Cream. I love the beautiful sheer wash of coverage that it gives to the skin and I simply need a tiny bit concealer on areas where I actually need it. 


I completed the look with a slick of eyeliner, a neutral blush and a highlighter. Who says wearing matte lips mean you have to compensate with a heavy makeup? 


Face: Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 33, MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 10, Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 53, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light | Eyes: Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells, Essence eyeliner, Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Extravaganza mascara, Bourjois CC Eye Cream in 23, Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Date with Ashton | Cheeks: Helena Rubinstein Wanted Blush in Sculpting Woodrose, Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder | Lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist (top) and Frambourjoise (bottom)



6 comments:

  1. Kak, your skin! Looks so flawless! And Nude-ist cantik sangat on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu ilusi kamu saja..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's been benefiting from my oil therapy..have really seen the difference on my skin..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i always saw you wearing matte lips on ig..i think setengah org mmg suka matte lips..akk masih tgh get used to it..i feel like there's something missing when i wear matte lips

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.