Monday, 10 March 2014

March Empties


In today's empties posts I will show you products that I have been enjoying and also products that are just average in my opinion. I will also be doing a short review on each product. So, let's start with:

1. Loreal Ever Riche Shampoo and Conditioner: Well, despite everybody has been raving about them, my hair actually hated them. It does the opposite to what they were supposed to do. It has good nourishing and conditioning ingredients that aren't harmful but it does not do a great job for my hair. Definitely not a repurchase for me but don't let my experience stops you from trying it. Who knows they might work for your hair?

2. Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum : this is a serum that can help fades dark spots and boost radiance to the skin. I actually saw that it does give my skin radiance and improve the unevenness of my skin. However, I feel like, it takes more time to a actually see the result of fading dark spots from hyperpigmentation or acne marks. I would repurchase this in future. I love the lightweight texture of the serum.

3. Diptyque Scented Candle in Roses: By far, the best roses scented candle ever made!! I was so obsessed with it that I dedicated a post of its own here. However, I have to admit that it is a luxury candle, so repurchasing it would be a once a year kinda thing. 

4. Chloe EDP: Another rose scented item and this time it is a perfume. Not just any perfume, it is actually my signature scent. This perfume is very well composed. You can smell the roses yet it isn't too flowery of a rose scent. It is a very rounded rose scent. This has the best rose scent in my book. I smelled Diptyque Eau Rose and other rose perfumes but Chloe EDP still tops them all. Try having a sniff of this, itwill just lift your senses. Trust me!! I have two of my friends hooked to this. A definite repurchase!!

5. Rituals Happy Mist Orange Yuze and Mandarin Bed and Pillow Mist: you can probably tell by now that I love perfumes, even for my pillows. LOL!! I love having my pillow smelling nice and I certainly love the energizing scent from citrus. However, I won't be repurchasing it because I would like to try some other pillow scents. I had my eyes on the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. 

6. Nivea In Shower Body Milk: I bought this in summer last year and it finally made its way out of my shower this month. It took so long because I was also using my Body Shop Body Butter as a body moisturizer. I normally used this when I don't have the time to moisturize after shower. It is such a nice body conditionerthat you can slather while your body is wet from the shower and rinse off. The skin is left smooth and hydrated. So easy. Perfect for so ro e ego finds it a chore to moisturize their whole body post shower. I would repurchase this, of course. 

7. Bourjois Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: Meh, this works just average for me. I would not say that it is gentle because I ended up using more product and more cotton pads for that purpose. Not worth a repurchase. There are better ones out there even in the drugstore.

8. Olay Regenerist Recovery Night Cream: I was on an everything anti-aging when it comes to skincare. This is one of the product that I tried. I love Olay as an anti aging brand that is affordable. My mom is a big fan and she has been using it for years and I saw a big improvements on her skin. They are a pretty basic drugstore anti aging product that works and this cream is no exception. My skin feels nourished the morning after I applied it. Definitely worth a repurchase. 

So, that is all from today's post!! What beauty products have you emptied lately?



2 comments:

  1. Chloe best kan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these mini reviews Fatimah!
    I want to try that Caudalie serum... sounds really nice!
    I'm working on an empties post as well... I have accumulated an embarrassing amount of stuff!
    Big kiss! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.