Sunday, 2 March 2014

Mint and Pink

 
 
 

I have been loving wearing my boyfriend jeans with everything. I feel comfortable and relaxed in a pair of boyfriend jeans and that's what matters. I love dressing up but I will never compromise my comfort. I love every pieces that I wore yesterday; the peplum top, the knitted mint cardigan, the scarf and the new mini structured bag that can fit my big DSLR camera. The bag is such a bargain and I love that it can fit so many without losing its shape. The fact that I can carry my camera in there means I no longer have to carry a big tote just so I can carry my camera around. The powder blue shade is so in this year. You can see them a lot on the catwalk and high street. 

It is still quite cold to be wearing pumps here so I opt for a T-bar heels instead. The shoes are not too high so I can still walk comfortably around the cobblestone pavement. 

I am really loving this outfit and it is so spring appropriate. When it is cold I simply put on my coat and I am all cozy. Do you like this outfit that I put up? I literally put it together that same morning in a rush. 


Cardigan: Vero Moda | Peplum top: Zara | Boyfriend jeans: G-Star Raw | Shoes: Esprit | Bag: Zara Mini City Bag in Jeans


See you tomorrow!!

Love,
Fatimah
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Innanie Ariffin2 March 2014 at 14:06

    cantiknya mint and pink. good combination lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warna mint antara fav saya. Suka Cardigan akak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akk pun suka kaler ni..ala2 pastel green gitu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kan?? Akk pun suka sesuai utk pakai kt Malaysia all season

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is pretty:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is also practical..so mmg best..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.