Monday, 3 March 2014

The Harry Potter Tag

Here's a post to cheer up your Monday. I am doing the Harry Potter Tag!! If you have known me since I started this blog, you know that I am a Harry Potter fanatics to this day! !I am such a geek when it comes to all things Harry Potter. I read all the books several times and watched the films many a times. So, when I saw this tag surfaced all over the internet, it was just calling my name to do it. And here it is!!

1. Favorite book
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This book is full of magical creatures like the hippogriff and magical items like the Marauder's Map and it was also the first time that Harry met his godfather, Sirius Black.

2. Favorite movie
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

3. Least favorite book
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix possibly because it took me the longest to finish reading it.

4. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry
Definitely when Sirius Black died in The Order of the Phoenix. Oh, it was just so sudden, sad and tragic all at the same time. He was the only family member that means a lot to Harry.

5. If you could hang out with any HP character who would it be?
The Weasley twins: Fred and George. I just think they are cool and fun to be around with. They were always the  humour of the book. I love the part when they quit school flying away with their broomsticks to open their own business selling magical toys. 

6. Favorite character
I have to go with two; Sirius Black and Severus Snape. Both characters sacrificed a lot for Harry. You may know more about Snape character if you have read the book. Snape has actually been protecting Harry since Book 1.

7. What would your Patronus be?
Probably a hedgehog or a squirrel. They are two of my favourite animals.

8. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
Of course, the invisibility cloak. I cannot handle the power of the Elder Wand and am definitely not the righteous owner of the resurrection stone. 

9. What House would you be in?
I am the nerd at school and I like being surrounded by nerds. So I will possibly be sorted in Ravenclaw.

10. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
The Weasley twins because they are in fact twins in real life. It would be cool to meet and know them in person.

11. Have you played any of the video games?
I am not into video games, so, no. I much prefer my world to be exactly like it is in the movies.

12. If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
A seeker. I think I will be good at it. I love seeking for things and I have a good eye for that. 

13. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes, very much, especially the part when Harry single handedly defeated Lord Voldemort after Harry died but since hehas the Resurrection stone, he was alive again to kill Voldemort.

14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
So much. It Iwas there during my childhood and my full of turmoil teenege years. I can daydream about    Going to Hogwarts everyday. The story also taught me a lot of valuable life's lesson. Being an orphan, Harry did not have an easy life and I can relate to the hardship because I am raised by my mom, who is a single mother. 

So, that was it from me. It brings back memories doing this tag. Harry Potter was and still a part of my life. J.K Rowling did a great job with this book. I love how at the end everything comes together and makes perfect sense. It was a well written story and the best one at that. I tag everybody who are a big HP fan and who wanted to do this tag regardless if you read the book or not. 



FOTD:
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in 53, MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 10, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach, Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Date with Ashton, Anastasia Brow wiz in Brunette, Urban Decay Naked Basics using the colour Naked 2, Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Mascara, Bourjois Cream Blush in 01 Nude Velvet, NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

4 comments:

  1. Innanie Ariffin3 March 2014 at 18:03

    lama dah tak tengok Harry Potter. tapi sayang kan kak, he is a gay! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha I love this! Nearing the big 3-0 and yet I still love my Harry Potter..rasa mcm nak buat la pulak..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ye ke?tp akk suka character dia je, orang nye akk tak minat sgt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do it.. I want to see ur tag.,bon't forget to put the link here when u did it ok?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.