Friday, 14 March 2014

Victoria's Secret Make It Last Prime and Set Makeup Spray

 
Here is something you need for this hot and humid season to keep your makeup on your face. To be honest, I was not expecting to find this in my recent Victoria's Secret trip. I have been running out of my Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray a long time ago and did not bother to repurchase because it is such a hassle to order online for something I can actually live without. But,it  turns out I am kinda in need of one ( I use the word 'need' lightly). I was not really looking for one, but it found me. In comes the Victoria's Secret Make It Last Prime and Set Makeup Spray.
 
I tested it in store I can feel my skin refreshed and I can actually feel that it is sealing the makeup on my face. I was amazed that I was seeing result there and then. I was sold!! And after testing it over and over again, what was a great first impression turns into a lasting imprint. I see that my makeup stays on longer with it. What's even more impressive about it is, it can also be used as a primer just like how I used to use my Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray. At €14 a piece, it is considerably cheaper than the Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray or the Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray.
 
And who loves a good bargain that performs just as well? Me.


8 comments:

  1. Wah <3 now this will be added in my to try list XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innanie Ariffin14 March 2014 at 05:39

    I'm not sure kak, di KL dah ada belum :) heheheh. sounds good. tapi saya sumpah tak penah pakai any primer or make up setting. sebab muka saya ni cepat peluh. so kalau pakai pun macam takde function sangat. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dulu pergi VS store tiada jual ni. :( Saya tak pernah cuba sebarang primer khas. Cuma guna Avene Thermal Spring Water selepas makeup. Hehe. Akak ada cadangan primer yang best tak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalau yg brightening akk suka clarins beauty flash balm..kalau yg mattifying benefit porefessional best..ooh maknanye ni kira produk baru lah ek..

    ReplyDelete
  5. akk pun ade masalah tu jugak dr remaja lagi..somehow it's gone now..maybe nnti awk punye pun gone kot..akk pun berpeluh gak slelalu kat muka sbb naik basikal kat sini..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should!!it really works..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww nice! Harap2 cepat lah ada dekat malaysia. Or da ada ke? hehe Need to try this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu lah..akk pun harap benda yg sama..cuba lah tgk, mane tau ade..it is a nice product!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.