Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Sultry Pastel



Here's another pastel look as I promised you. Today's take on pastel is wearable and sultry. I love this look because it is a wearable makeup with a twist by utilizing pastel as a pop of colour in the inner corner of the eye. It is so easy to achieve so let me take you through the steps. You will be surpised how easy it is to achieve. I am just giving the tutorial for the eye makeup today. And here it is: 

1. Before you do anything, apply an eyeshadow base all over your eyelids. I used M.A.C Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
2. Then, with a flat eyeshadow brush, apply the pastel pink shade concentrating the colour mostly on the inner corner and blended towards the middle of the eyelids. I used the one from the Urban Decay Glinda Palette in the shade, Magic.
3. Then, I took Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes in Portly Plum to my crease and my outer corner. This is so easy to get into the crease and so easy to blend out. Diffuse the two shades so they disappear send blends into each other.
4. To balance out the look, I also took Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes in Portly Plum in the outer half of my lower lid. 
5. For some sparkle, I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold on the lower inner half of the lash lines and a little bit on my inner corners.
6. Finally, finish off with mascara. Easy peasy. 

And that, ladies is the eye makeup done. It is nice because you can use just one shade of pastel and then combine it with neutral shades. You can make it however you want to and that is the best part. Get creative your makeup. 

Would you try pastel makeup this season?


3 comments:

  1. Cantiknyaaaa! Nak try buat colour2 pastel juga lah lepas ni. Hehe. Btw, saya tag akak dekat sini:

    http://beautandthebeast.blogspot.com/2014/04/tag-drugstore-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. match with ur tudung. btw, love ur lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nampak so pretty with u sis :))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.