Monday, 7 April 2014

The Best Drugstore Concealer


Today I crowned the Maybelline Fit Me concealer the best drugstore concealer ever made. It is fantastic to use under the eyes and blemishes on the face as well. It is a universal concealer. The texture is amazing in such a way that it doesn't settle into fine lines or cling onto dry patches and it doesn't crease. Blendability is one of the crowning glory of this concealer which is even the more reason to love it.

It reminds me a lot of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in its function as under eye and face concealers. They are probably not dupes of each other but in terms of functionality, they definitely are. And for only a quarter of the price than the NARS one, it is a steal.

If there is anything for Maybelline to improve about this concealer, it is the shade selection. I think they only come in 6 shades whereby NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has more to suit a variety of skin tones. 

This has been my concealer of choice lately and I am so impressed by it. It is long lasting and it does not transfer because it does set on the skin but not as fast as its sibling the Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour concealer. It is definitely much easier to work with. It also feels so lightweight on the skin. I have been wearing just the concealer today just on my imperfections and under eye and I have also mixed it with Benefit High Beam to use as an all over foundation and I really like the effect it gives to my skin. 

So, there's nothing else to do now besides going out and getting it!! Have you tried this concealer?










11 comments:

  1. I need to try this! I have had my eyes on the Nars one but I think I'll give this one a go first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teringin nak cuba tapi tiada di Malaysia. Hukhuk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. June lah yg bgtau akk kan dulu yg ni tade kat Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to..I hope Maybelline e has your shade but your skin is gorgeous anyway, you might not need it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betul..mmg susah cari concealer yg really kita suka..I feel like it is like mascara because it is very personal for everybody..but this concealer has mostly good review from almost everybody..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you have to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeapp. Last2 nanti p order dari orang pulak kalau dah nak sangat try :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour range for this is fabulous! I rarely find foundation/concealers that match my skin tone from the drugstore. It such good quality as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.