Friday, 25 July 2014

Friday's Face #29: Edgy in Midnight Blue





 
Assalamualaikum fellow readers!! I am back with my Friday's Face series!! If you are not familiar with Friday's Face, it is all about making an effort to do something different and to step outside my makeup comfort zone. And today I decided to go edgy. This is what I like about makeup. You can change how you want to look with changing the choice of colours and how you do your makeup. Like today, I knew for sure that I wanted to do a peachy nude lips, so that was what I looked for first. Then, I worked my way up towards a smokey eye look which always suit peachy nude lips. If you know me and cream eyeshadows, you would suspect that I would create this look with cream eyeshadows. So, I did.
 
 
Here are the details that goes on my face today.
 
 
Complexion:
 
YSL Youth Liberator Foundation in B60 | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger on undereye and blemishes | Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 53 |
 
Eyes:
Bourjois Color Edition 24 h Creamm Eyeshadow in Bleu Tenebreux | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pommegranate Punk | Pixi Lash Line Ink | Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Mascara | Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Date with Ashton |
 
Cheeks:
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion |
 
Lips:
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Silhouette | Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02
 
 
Having done this look, I think it is quite easy to achieve especially with using cream eyeshadows. I also feel that the eye makeup really complemets the lip colour.
 
 
Will you be trying this look? 

7 comments:

  1. This is too pretty! sis, why dont you start making tutorials sekali for the looks you produced? either video or step by step pictorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu lah..nnti akk cuba..ingat nk buat raya tag tu mcm best..tp when you have a two year old running around, mcm agak sulit sikit lah nk buat video..unless i have a room for filming..don't worry it is all part of the planning in the future..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm glad you are back Fatimah! :-)
    I love that pop of blue!
    The Dior Addict lipsticks have a different packaging in Asia? I like it!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! rindu lah baca Friday Face from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farisha Nadia (Nala)28 July 2014 at 20:46

    The blue is so gorgeous and has a magical feel to it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you my puteri..i miss doing it too..happy to hear that you like this series..

    ReplyDelete
  7. kan, it's mysterious kinda shade too.. kan?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.