Saturday, 30 August 2014

A Mulberry-licious Day

 
Here's something you should know about me. I love the brand Mulberry. In fact, when I first started working while I was studying in the Netherlands I bought my first Mulberry handbag with my first paycheque. Oh, it was such a sweet purchase. Alhamdulillah.
 
 
I love the brand for its minimalistic yet classy design. The one I own is the Bayswater design made with a soft buffalo leather. There are a lot more designs form Mulberry that I wish to own especially the Lily. We all can dream, eh?
 
 
What Ilove about the Bayswater design is how roomy it is. It is great as an everyday work bag or even a diaper bag. i have seen people using it as a diaper bag. Although it has one big compartment, the design makes eveything easy to find. I also like the long handle. that means you can also wear it on your shoulders if you want your hands free. That is specifically great for a mum like myself.
 
 
I also love the colour of this bag. I think Mulberry listed the shade name as camel but I think it reminds me of the caramel shade. The colour literally goes with eveything.
 

 
 I took it out to Putrajaya the other day. I was feeling like pairing it with my beige chino. I love wearing chinos anytime. It is my signature pants because I am not really a jeans kinda gal. The only jeans I love wearing are boyfriend jeans. Then I match everything with white, white peplum shirt and a white pair of shoes.
 
 
I was feeling like wearing a pink lips too and these lip combos looked great together. I combined the Essence Long Lasting lipstick in Love Me and NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie for a beautiful pink pout. I love how the gloss made the wear of the lipstick more long wearing.
 
I hope you like ths look. Here's the details of the outfit:
 
Top: Zara
Chino: Esprit
Handbag: Mulberry Bayswater
Shoes: Lewre
Scarf: Aidijuma Bawal
 
 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Been lusting over the Alexa for so long but I just haven't bit the bullet yet..ah well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alexa Will suit you really well!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.