Wednesday, 13 August 2014

NARS Matte Multiples in Laos: Review and Swatches



 
 
I have been smitten with the brand NARS lately. All the things I have owned from them seem to blow everything out of the water. The quality of the product really shows and I keep wanting more.

In comes the NARS Matte Multiples in the shade Laos. It is marketed as a cream blush without the element of shimmers. It is completely the opposite of their other Multiples which scream holiday glow in a tube. Housed in a smaller sized tube than its ancestor, these are perfect for everyday use. The shade choices are great too and will definitely will leave you spoilt for choice. Best of luck choosing just one from the 7 colours (3 contour shades and 4 blush shades).

The Matte Multiples were made to use wet (for sheer application) or dry (for more intense application). Honestly, whichever ways you prefer it is going to look good because it is ultra easy to blend. So easy that the underlying makeup will not be compromised. Simply pat with fingers. I find that it also works on top of a powder. It also works as a lipcolor. 

Laos is a warm pink with a little hint of coral. It is a perfect natural shade that is not too bright. Pigmentation is excellent. Full and even colour payoff with one swipe. I like that I can keep on layering the colour without the colour underneath disappearing. It lasted a good amount of 7 hours on me. The texture is something different from other cream blushes I have tried. It does not stain the cheeks so you have freedom to blend. It almost set like a thin veil of colour on your cheeks. It is not a cream to powder formula either which gives a lovely translucent matte finish to the cheeks. I simply love the texture. Oops! NARS did it again!!

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Khairunnisa Syahirah14 August 2014 at 14:04

    cantiknya colour dia T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farisha Nadia (Nala)14 August 2014 at 18:24

    So gorgeous! I thought it would stain, but it doesn't which is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you like blushes that don't stain..these are made for you then..I heard exumas is gorgeous too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantik!! Do you have a blog that I could follow?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.