Saturday, 4 October 2014

Friday's Face #32: Queen Elsa Inspired Makeup



 
 
 
Assalamualaikum and hello again. Welcome to Friday's Face #32!! And today, I have a very special makeup look to share with all of you. It is Queen Elsa inspired makeup look. I know I don't look anything like her, but I  know this look will suit brunettes like you and me. I saw this makeeup look everywhere on YouTube, so I thought I would do one from my very own interpretation. Besides, this look is also very appropriate for fall night out. 
 
 
It is rich with red and purple tones on the eyes. I love how the eye makeup looks three dimensional from the metallic red tone shadow that I used for this look. I kept the lips quite sheer with a beautiful plum lipstick. Without further ado, let's get into the details.
 
 
Face:
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm | Bourjois Healthy Mix in 53 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger | Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder | Victoria's Secret Prime and Set Makeup Spray
 
Brows:
Gosh Velvet Touch eye Liner in 015 Pure Natural (to outline the shape of my brows) | Catrice Eyebrow Pencil in Date with Ashton to shape and define the brows | Maybelline Hyper Liner in Soft Black to define the tail of my brows | Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in 10 to conceal the stray hairs. Finally I blended it all with a spooley.
 
 
Eyes:
Hema Eyeshadow Base | Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Perfect Plum as an all over canvas for my eyes. Blend away to soften the edges. | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold on the inner corner | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pommegranate Punk on the centre of my eyelids |
 
Dior Stylish Move 5-Couleur Eyeshadow Palette (I took the darkest shadow to the outer corner and outer half of my bottom lashlines. Also, I took the centre pearl white shadow on the tear duct area and to the inner half of the bottom lash lines. I then took the taupe shade to the first third of mmy eyelid to set the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
 
| Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Pure Natural (waterline) | Pixi Lash Line Ink to line the upper lash lines | Tweezerman Eyelash Curler | Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Mascara.
 
Lips and Cheeks:
Loreal Rouge Caresse in Hypnotic Red | Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust | Gosh Natural Blush in Flower Power
 
 
That's the look done!! I really love it partly because I love purple and red tone eyeshadows. I kept the eye look less intense with a very subtle liner on the upper lash lines. If you love more drama, just go bold all the way.
 
Have you tried to replicate Queen Elsa's makeup look? Let me know by commenting below!!
 
 
 
Love,
Fatimah
 
 


9 comments:

  1. aww kakak, your eye makeup is absolutely so beautiful ^_^ i really love the color combo, I wish you will start producing video tutorials because I honestly love ALL your makeup looks! i might be a silent reader but if people ask me about my favourite blogger with fabulous eye makeup, you will be number 1 in my list ^_^ you never fail with all colours, many of which I am afraid to sport due to its boldness. but you pulled it through all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that eye look is absolutely gorgeous! cantik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so prettyyyy <3 Love how it turned out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Check out my blog and facebook page:

    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you..I will check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terima kasih!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really??thank you!! Have a lovely summer !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One day, InshaAllah..doakan ye..number 1 tu..haha..maybe you have not discovered org lain yg lg talented kot..hihi..Terima kasih atas penghargaan tu!! Love u lah!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is by far the most stunning look I've seen on your blog so far! Love them purples & plums with brown eyes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.