Friday, 10 October 2014

Friday's Face #33: Rusty Autumnal Makeup


It's raining autumn leaves today on Friday's Face #33 today. Can't you tell that I love the hues of autumn? It's warm, sultry and rustic. There are two new makeup items I have discovered from shopping my stash and believe it or not, I have not used them at all. They are my BareMinerals Ready 4.0 Eyeshadow Quad in The Happy Place and Catrice Pure Shine Colour Balm in Rusty in Peace. The eyeshadow quad is a stunner with a beautiful warm copper shade, a plum, a taupe and a pinky beige highlight colour. The lip colour, on the other hand, is such a unique but gorgeous burnt sienna shade that I don't think many brands actually manufacture. When I fIrst looked at them, I knew that they are going to be perfect for autumnal makeup and anytime of the year, to be honest. 
 

Face:
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (worn as a primer) | Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in B40 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger | Chanel Poudre Universal Libre in 30 | Victoria's Secret Prime and Set Makeup Spray

Eyes: 
Hema Eyeshadow Base | BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Happy Place (highlight shade to the tear duct area, taupe shade on the inner corner and blending on the crease, warm copper shade to the center of the eyelids and plum shade to the outer V and lower lashlines) | Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara | Pixi Lash Line Ink in Black
 

 Brows:
As described in Friday's Face #32

Lips and Cheeks:
Catrice Pure Lip Colour Balm in Rusty in Peace | Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in Peach Pop | The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 03

I honestly feel that this makeup look is so flattering. These are the shades that I have never played with before. That burnt sienna lipstick will be on my dream tonight.

What do you like the most about today's post?



Love,
Fatimah


1 comment:

  1. "Rusty in Peace"... that's a clever name. RIP xD
    I always eyed those BareMinerals eyeshadow whenever I'm at Sephora!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.