Friday, 24 October 2014

Friday's Face #34: Lush Cranberry

 
Can't you tell that I love me some rich eyeshadow shades? Today, I discovered the shade by surprise. Initially, I was planning to do yet another autumnal makeup with a rich berry blush from The Balm in Cabana Boy. I had this blush for so long. It's pigmented and intense, you literally need to tap your brush ever so lightly. But then, halfway through doing my eye makeup I was dumbfounded of what shade should I put on my outer V. With a pencil brush in one hand, I dipped it into Cabana Boy. And my oh my, it's a revelation!! It's gorgoeus and really ties the whole look together!! And, it says so on the blush packaging that this blush, can also be used as an eyeshadow.
 
 
Face:
Benefit Porefessional | Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Beauty Booster in Medium | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger | Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 53 | Hourgalss Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
 
Brows:
Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in Date With Ashton | Benefit Gimme Brow in Dark
 
 
Eyes:
Hema Eyeshadow Base | Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze (all over the eyelids) | M.A.C All That Glitters (inner corner to first third of the eyes) | Loreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Tender Caramel (center of the eyelids) | The Balm Cabana Boy Blush and Eyeshadow (on the outer corner) | Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick in 05 (lower lashlines) | Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Pure Natural | Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner | Maybelline The Rocket Mascara (bottom and lower lashes)
 
 
 Lips and Cheeks:
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Raffinee | Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 h Blush in Exposed
 
 
How lush is that cranberry shade on the eyes, am I right? So, if you have The Balm Cabana Boy, why not use it as an eyeshadow instead? How do you like this look?
 
 
 

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.