Wednesday, 29 October 2014

My Thoughts on the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer was all the rage when it first launched. It was sold out everywhere and everybody raves about it. I had this concelaer in my wish list for so long until I finally got it back in April while I was in Pisa. When I found out that Tamira from Lipstick with Some Sunshine had the shade Ginger, I knew that will be my perfect shade. Thanks Tamira!! I am so glad to have someone out there who shares the same skintone as I am. It makes everything so easy especially when you don't have the opporunity to swatch everything in store. I straight away went into Sephora and grab the shade. The shade matched me spot on.
 


 
I have since been using it every single time I am wearing makeup ever since the first day I got it. To this day, I have not been able to put it down. In fact, you see it everywhere in my post and my pictures and I can promise you, there is NARS RCC somewhere on my face. I was so impressed and amazed by the product and it has been my go-to concealer for dark circles and spots.
 
The texture is quite thick but at the same time it is mousse-y which makes it really easy to blend in without losing coverage and having to top your concealer (I honestly hate it when that happens. It simply defeats the whole purpose of concealing). Having said that, the pigmentation is superb. A dab of this and your spots disappear!! I normally apply the concealer on the back of my hand first to avoid the sponge being contaminated if I applied it straight onto my face. And that is relatively what I need for my face and eyes.
 
While we are on the subject of pigmentation, let me just say that, while I love using this concealer for my under eye areas for months, I recently found that it was just sitting on top of my skin even though I moisturized the areas. It somehow bothers me that I went back to my Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach for my under eye areas. However, I still love it for conceling spots, it even rivals my Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer.
 
Nonetheless, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer will always be a staple in my makeup routine. And yes, it is really worth getting if you want a good high coverage concealer.
 
 
What is your favourite concealer?
 
 
Love,
Fatmah
 


6 comments:

  1. nurul jannah md isa29 October 2014 at 05:42

    I am getting this for my next monthly haul! Jom jommmm teman! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting this for my next monthly haul! Jom jommmm teman! I think I pun Ginger. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boleh2, akk pun mmg nak outing next month..nanti set the date ya..i will email you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Btw just checked out Tamira's blog. She's really gorgeous. New crush. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, maybe I should try this one too :D
    So far I only love the Benefit Fake Me Up since it doesn't crease nor dries up my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I could help dear! Isn't it the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.