Friday, 7 November 2014

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne

 
In the past, I talked a lot of my all time favourite perfume, the Chloe EDP. I have since ran out of it (I have a little left in my Travalo) and been grabbing Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne as my perfume of choice these days.
 
If you are curious about Jo Malone Colognes, there are actually a very simple and pure type of fragrances. What you read on the bottle is what you will smell. And they come elegantly wrapped in an immaculate little box that is adorned with a black bow. I adore the black/white minimalistic packaging of the bottle and the box. Timeless, elegant and chic at the same time.
 
Their line of fragrances is not limited to women only. I believe, like Diptyque, they are unisex. Best of all you get to engineer your own personal scent by the art fragrance layering. Jo Malone colognes are made to be combined with another to create your own signature scent. Or if you are not as adventerous like myself, you can just start with just one.
 
 
My first Jo Malone bottle is the one I am reviewing today; the Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne. This is Jo Malone's description of the scent:
 
"London's Covent Garden early morning market. Succulent nectarine, peach and cassis and delicate spring flowers melt into the note of acacia honey. Sweet and delightfully playful."

 
The description could not be anymore precise. If I were to interprete it simply and unelegantly, I would say that it has a whiff of sweet peach about it. I don't normally gravitate towards sweet fragrances but the Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey is not so overly sweet like say, Aquaolina Sugar. The peach, nectarine and cassis balanced the sweetness making it a pleasant perfume to wear.
 
When I first smelled Nectarine Blossom and Honey, it reminisces me of Marc Jacobs Honey perfume. And to no surprise, they both share a few similar notes of peach, nectarines and of course honey.
 
Something worth noting about the Jo Malone Colognes is that they don't come in EDP or EDT version, but I promise you the scent is pure and not heavily doused in alcohol. And the Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne is one of the longest lasting perfume that I own. It lingers until the end of the day and I still smell like sweet peach!!
 
Jo Malone fragrances are one of the best perfumes in the market and you will be impressed by the quality of their fragrances. You can buy your Jo Malone fragance on Level 3 at Parkson Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur.
 
 
 
Love,
Fatimah


5 comments:

  1. Dah lama nak Jo Malone ni. Berapa harganya ni kak? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the English Pear & Freesia which I bought for my mom. Still can't stop thinking abt it, so I think I might just have to get one myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak pasti kat malaysia..must be around 300 or less..tp yg pasti lg value for money if you buy 100 ml sbb it is only 2x more expensive than the 30 ml..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, i love the english pear and freesia as well..my mom has a reaction to perfumes and scents so I can't really buy a perfume for her..hihi..yes, just go for it..the best seson to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I've been hunting for a scent to try and this is so going on the list! I have Jo Malone's Peony Blush (or something like that!) and it's a nice scent but this sounds more up my street :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.