Tuesday, 25 November 2014

November 2014 Favourites: Clarins, Benefit Cosmetics, Gosh Cosmetics, Filorga, Kate Somerville etc.

 
Wow, the year 2014 is almost coming to an end, my daughter is going to turn 3 soon and who knows what more is coming. I have too many favourites this month to share, so, I thought I will just include the ones that really stood out. Let's just say, the blog posts that you saw throughout the month of November are my favouites too. Hehe, Perks of being a beauty blogger, right? Ok, enough rambling and let's just hop onto the favourites:
 

  1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua:  I have been getting back into the Chanel VA kick and there's no stopping me. In fact, I am almost out of it. I think this is my favourite all rounder foundation for that lightweight feel and fresh look to the skin. Major LOVE!! I have also been loving mixing it with Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet recently.
  2. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach: Ever since I found that my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is too heavy and too cakey for my undereye area, I have been correcting my dark circles with this. It does a great job at correcting and I have had this for a long time and we've never been happier together.
  3. Gosh Cosmetics Blush in Flower Power: The BEST drugstore blush ever. I have simply been reaching for it almost everyday. I think it's perfect for every occasion, even a wedding.
  4. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer: On days when I don't wear full face of makeup or I am just at home I have just been using this tinted moisturizer on its own.  It provides just enough coverage to even my skin out and I love that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
  5. Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner: My current favourite eyeliner as you can tell from my Instagram and a blog review I just did a few weeks ago. I think the product may not appeal to the largest of crowds because it is different and not something we are all used to. However, for me, it is a genius little invention from Benefit.
  6. Benefit Gimme Brow: Another Benefit product that has answered my eyebrow prayers. Voluminous brow in just a swipe. Perfect if you have sparse eyebrows like mine.
  7. Gosh Cosmetics Brow Kit in 001: I guess, I have been really into brows this month. Another great drugstore finds if you can find Gosh Cosmetics where you live. I love that I can customise my brow shade just with one palette.
  8. Loreal Rouge Caresse in Hypnotic Red: I think this lipstick is my attempt to go to the darker and vampier side of lipsticks. It looks dark in the bullet but it is sheer so on the lips it gives a beautiful plum shade. See me wearing it here. I have also been loving mixing it with another lipstick this month.
  9. Priming Before Foundation: Let's just say that this is my favourite makeup habit all throughout November and beyond. I have always been skeptical about primers but after using them under my makeup I have seen a significant difference to my foundation longevity and finish. Now, I am a convert. My favourites this month are Benefit Porefessional and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.
  10. Clarins Anti Pollution Cleansing Cream: I love using this cleanser every morning and evening. It is so gentle, does not strip my skin and it soothes my skin too.
  11. Kate Somerville D-Scar Scar Diminishing Serum: After knowing that my holy grail dark spot corrector Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector (review here) has been discontinued, I have been on a long hunt for something as good, if not better. I am so glad to say that Kate Somerville D-Scar has been working so well on fading my scars. I have seen improvement on my scar fading progress. I will report back in few weeks.
  12. Filorga Meso Mask:I called this miracle potion in a tub (review here). Ít is full of skin beautifying ingredients and I just cannot believe that it can make my skin looks fresh, luminous and soft. I can't describe it better other than it's giving my skin the halo effect.
 

 

 Well, I have shared mine, now tell me what have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.