Friday, 5 December 2014

Friday's Face #37: Khaki with a Peacock Blue Accent

 
It is Friday and we are going to be adventurous with our makeup today. I had put a teaser on my Instagram the other day, stating that a Khaki and Blue makeup is coming and it is here to stay. I am making a rather show stopping (at least for me) statement with my makeup today. I daresay that it is not too OTT or too dramatic because I am comfortable wearing this look. If you are not a fan of glittery eye makeup then, you just need to tone down the glitter and opt for eyeshadows that only has a sheen to it.
 
 
Khaki and Blue. I adore how these two colours blend and mingle together to create a gorgeous eye look. The peacock blue accent reminds me a lot of Egyptian style makeup and with just a hint, it really makes the eyes smoulder. I paired the khaki tones with glittery mint green and and a silvery seafoam green just to the inner corners to add more dimension to the eyes and make it pop. Let's just say, loads of coloured eye pencils are in play today.
 
 
Base:
Benefit Porefessional | Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 53 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger | Chanel Pudre Universal Libre in 30 | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
 
Eyes:
Hema Eyeshadow Base | Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Black Stream (all over base) | Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in Jade Shore (inner corner) | Urban Decay Glinda Palette in Oz; the silvery shade (on top Chanel Jade Shore just on the inner corners) | Urban Decay Glinda Palette in Oz; the khaki side (only on the middle of the eyelids) | Loreal Infallible Retractable eyeliner in 305 Timeless Khaki (on the outer corner and the crease) | Benefit Push Up Liner | Essence Stays On No Matter What Eye Pencil in Twinkling Turqoise (on top of of the black eyeliner) | Chanel Stylo Eyeliner in Or Rose (on the lower lashlines) | Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara
 
 
Brows:
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Cate with Ashton | Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium
 
Lips and Cheeks:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shines in Fetiche | Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in Peach Pop
 
 
I love how you can only see the blue accent when I open my eyes. Such drama, huh?
 
What do you think of the overall look?
 
Happy Friday!!
 
 
Love,
Fatimah

2 comments:

  1. GAWD! I know this post is supposed to highlight the Blue Khaki combo BUT i am more drawn to the look of your lips, kakak. So juicy looking. Ok now I sound weird I must stop writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..it is the lipstick lah..my all time favourite from Chanel..always drawn to it no matter what

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.