Thursday, 4 December 2014

High End Holiday Look

 
As part 2 of my holiday look instalments (part 1 is my Drugstore Holiday Look), today, I bring you my high end holiday look as promised. Well, apart from the brows, all products used in this post are high end. This post was supposed to publish yesterday but alas, we had a little internet glitch at the HQ, thus, it is going up today. I hope you don't mind. We are still keeping up with the red lips but it is played down a bit because the eyes are taking centre stage. I never would have thought smokey mauvey taupe eyes would go incredibly well with a red lip. It seems like I have proven myself wrong once again. I feel like the trick is to play with the cool tones of the taupe shade and the warm tones of the strawberry red lipstick. Therefore, they somehow complement each other like bread and butter.
 
 
Base:
By Terry Cover Expert in 5 Peach Beige | By Terry Touche Veloutee in 3 Beige | Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger | Chanel Poudre Universal Libre in 30 | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
 
Eyes:
Chanel Mono Eyeshadow in Fauve (transition color) | Chanel Duo Eyeshadow in Misty-Soft (light shade on the inner half and dark shade on the outer V and crease) | Benefit They're Push Up Liner | Chanel Stylo Eyeliner in Or Rose (inner half of lower lash lines) | Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara
 
 
Brows:
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Date with Ashton | Gosh Eyebrow Kit in 001 | Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium
 
Lips and Cheeks:
Chanel Rouge Allure in 102 Palpitante | Chanel Poudre Signe de Chanel (as a highlighter) | Chanel Cream Blush in Revelation
 
 
I don't know if you noticed that my eyeshadow totally matched my headscarf. It was fun creating this look. Perhaps something different to inspire your next holiday party look?
 
 
Have a nice day everybody!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.