Thursday, 22 January 2015

Brush Cleaning Has Never Been Easier With Daiso Laundry Egg

 
Beauty is already high maintenance but we do it anyway. Until, it comes the time to wash those dirty and gunky makeup brushes. We wait and procrastinate. Never mind, I'll use my fingers to apply my base. How many times have we heard that monologue? Let me answer: Countless of times. I think I  know why. Washing those brushes is just the kind of chores that is boring but needed to be done. Otherwise, my foundation will never look the same again. Sometimes I wish I have elfs to clean them for me. Or in this case, a laundry egg that cleans my brushes in a jiffy. The best part is, it only costs me RM 5, as with most things from Daiso, apparently. I just found out about the store recently since I am back. Thus, the excitement.
 
 
This Laundry Egg is made of silicone with a jagged surface and a smaller bristled surface at the dome. I think it is meant to be used as a laundry brush but I found that it's great for brushes. I normally used the palm of my hand to scrub and work the brushes to get the gunk out. And, sometimes, it would take three times to have the cleansed thoroughly. With Laundry Egg, it was swift. One swirl and scrub on the jagged surface with soapy water and brushes look brand new again.  The size fits my hand perfectly too. And they come in beautiful pastel colours too. A win-win for me.
 
 
At the end of the day, we all want the little things that make our lives easier and make us feel better. Like a cup of tea, a warm soup or even a bowl of rice. I think you can never go wrong with a Daiso Laundry Egg especially when it makes brush cleaning less dreadful and easy breezy.
 
 
Are you diligent in cleaning your brushes?

8 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Fatimah, I guess we all have those lazy moments when it comes to cleaning. Well I found out about egg brush when mymakeuporganizer on ig did a short brief on it. Sadly every time when I go to Daiso I can hardly find it. So I ended up getting a silicone mat from Daiso, that has honey comb patterns on it (thanks to a recommendation from another blogger called Cindy) and it works as well too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uugghhhh cleaning make up brushes is such a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuugghh, tell me about it..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waalaikumussalam, yes I heard from her too..I found mine at the Daiso in Publika

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Anne.,, it costs close to nothing..and it does work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really I didn't notice the last round I went there. Must look really closely and slowly the next time I'm there. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryna Tri Asmara5 March 2015 at 18:34

    Assalamualaikum :) It's my 1st time here. So, salam perkenalan ^_^

    Btw, tak tahu pula Daiso ada jual benda ni untuk cuci make up brushes. Huwaaa nanti nak cari kat Daiso. Tak nak beli yang mahal T.T Tapi benda ni kat section mana ye? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aisyahdecullen13 May 2015 at 05:35

    Lazy brush cleaner? Guilty as charged. I guess I'm the kind that would start to take action once something happens to my skin.. -_-
    Daiso sekarang RM5.30 each after GST! huaaaa...


    ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.