Thursday, 15 January 2015

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks Said It All Too Well

 
Estee Lauder lipsticks have never captured my heart until the Pure Color Envy Sculpting range comes around mid last year. I have certainly waited a while until the day I took the plunge. After swatching all the colours, the shade Dynamic made its way into my list and stayed there for a while. The shade range was quite eclectic; there are a lot of nudes, pinks, reds and even plums. A lot of them are on the brighter, bolder and nuder shades. For my skin tone and my own preference, I feel like there are not a lot in the middle (not too bright nor too bold nor too nude) kinda shades besides what I have here today which are Dynamic and Eccentric. Dynamic is what I would described as a medium tea rose shade. Eccentric is a beautiful medium bright coral pink shade.
 
 
The lipsticks are very pigmented with only one single swipe needed, evenly applied and linger so well on the lips. I get an excellent 4-5 hours of wear out of them. They are not drying on the lips with wear either. They feel so comfortable on the lips. I agree with the sculpting term that Estee Lauder used to name these lipsticks. The texture of the lipsticks contributes in making my lips look more sculpted and fuller. In short, they really make the lips look more flattering.
 
 
 

Wearing Dynamic on the lips
 The texture is really unique as well. I can't really put my finger on it. It has shine but it is not glossy or slippy. The lipsticks definitely have a satin, cream finish. Think MAC Satin finish lipstick but better colour coverage and more opaque. If I could make an analogy, it would be akin to having a texture that anchors to the grooves of your lips. Whoa, that was an intense analogy. Seriously? I hope you get what I am trying to convey. Just to assure you, the texture is not sticky at all.
 

Wearing Eccentric on the lips
I find that, a well-conditioned lips is essential for these lipsticks to perform their best. I really feel that they are worth checking out. The Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks are launching in Singapore soon. I hope they will make it to our shore soon to add to the Pure Color Envy Shine range that are already available here in Malaysia.
 
 
Are you interested to try the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipsticks?
 

2 comments:

  1. Pure Color Envy is in my wishlist, hope that one day I can afford it ^_^ Dynamic looks like the colour I'd like to see on my lips :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is really worth spending on it dik..dynamic was my first love!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.