Thursday, 11 June 2015

You Will Never Forget Your First Especially If It Is This Perfect: The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


You know when something is good when you find a replacement but you kept thinking of the previous one and you just could not wait to buy them back once you ran out. It happened to me when I started replacing The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil with the Lipidol Cleansing Oil. 

The Lipidol Cleansing Oil is good but it just does not compare to The Body Shop SCO. In other words, it is just not as good; the oil is too thin that it goes everywhere, the packaging is unsanitary and it does not get rid of my makeup thoroughly. I know the price of The Body Shop is more expensive but I think it really outperforms that I just turned a blind eye to how much it costs. Honestly, at RM 69.90, it is worth more that it costs, if you get what I mean. 

What I like about this cleansing oil is primarily the texture of the oil. It is thick but enough to be easily spreadable on the skin like silk. It does not run down towards the neck or my arms which means it does not cause an oily mess everywhere. You can massage it however long you want to and it would not go everywhere. That is where its capability to remove my makeup completely exceed the other cleansing oils that I have tried so far.  It sticks where you slather it. The scent is the next best thing. It is calming, not overly scented. 

I think when it comes to removing makeup, a good makeup remover is a must have. I always prefer cleansing oil to cleansing water as it is more gentle and require less rubbing of the skin. I have found my holy grail cleansing oil. 

Have you?




3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this as well! and the scent is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum Fatimah, I've never tried using cleansing oil before and I'm currently in my third bottle with bifesta. I've heard youtuber Amelia liana talking about it before, and I think her other recommendation was the Boscia makeup breakup cleansing oil. In Shaa Allah will give this a try someday, just need to set my mind that oil removes makeup too... Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisyahdecullen15 June 2015 at 04:39

    Once you try cleansing oil, you'll never go back to normal makeup remover. I was a sceptic before but once I tried it, it was absolutely different that what I thought before. Yes, oil is oily but I did not expect it to melt once it comes in touch with water! :D


    Cleansing oil makes me wear makeup more often now, especially waterproof eye makeup since it is very easy to remove without much tugging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.