Friday, 14 August 2015

Friday's Face #41: Mad About Matte


Another Friday, another face, because why not? Today it is all about matte eyes and matte lips. Let me let you in on a little secret; I have been so into matte eyeshadows lately. I want to own every single matte eyeshadow palettes out there, but of course, I have to contain myself. I just feel like there's this mystery about a whole matte look. It's captivating without seeking attention. 


For this look, I used the top (only matte) row of the Lorac Pro Palette exclusively. I am in love with the shade called Mauve and it is what predominantly on my eyes. I am also wearing a new M.A.C lipsticks Mehr which I an already tell it is going to be one of my top favourite M.A.C lipsticks. The photos did not do it justice and they just can't capture the beauty of this lipstick. So, you just need to trust me on this one. If you have a way to get Mehr, just get it. I strongly think that it will suit a variety of skin tones as well.


Onto the looks, I kept my skin rather natural as I always do because I don't how else to do it besides the natural way. As usual:

Face:
Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance in Tawny | Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer | By Terry Touche Veloutee | Chanel Poudre Universalle Libre in 30

Eyes:
Lorac Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer | Lorac Pro Palette; Light Pink (inner corner), Mauve (mobile lid), Sable (crease), Deep Purple (outer V) | Diorshow Extase Mascara | Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner and Kate Super Sharp Liner (layered on top of each other) | Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach



Lips and Cheeks:
M.A.C Matte Lipstick in Mehr | Chanel Joues Contraste in Accent

As you can probably tell, it is quite a simple look to do. I have to say that this is one of my favourite looks probably because of the lipstick and the matte eyeshadows. 

What are you wearing today?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.