Friday, 21 August 2015

Friday's face #42: Khaki Is The New Neutral



Oh yes, what better way to showcase M.A.C Kinda Sexy lipstick than in a Friday's Face post. Beisdes, I did drop a hint in my previous post too. Khaki is the colour that I have been attracted to for so long and but I have never got around to really use it. I really do think that it is another shade of neutral. I mean think about the parka, the cardigans, the sweater that I used to wear back in the Netherlands, there must be a khaki hue somewhere in there. They were neutral colours. I mean, we do a brown smokey eye, even a black but khaki, seems to be overlooked. I think khaki hues on the eyes are very forgiving. Of course, if you are not  a fan of a smokey eye, you could wear khaki eyeshadow as an all over as a wash of colour.


Since I love a smokey eye, we are going up that route today. As usual, I kept my complexion very minimal with just a hint of bronzy blush.

Face:
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation | Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach | Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer | M.A.C Prep+Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast | Revlon Nearly Naked Powder


Eyes:
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 020 Date with Ashton | Benefit Gimme Brow | Lorac Behind the Scene Eyeshadow Base | Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Gold Leaf Me | Dior  Couleur Eyeshadow Palette in Bonne Etoile (LE) | Diorshow Extase Mascara | Benfit They're Real Eyeliner | Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer for tight lining


Lips and Cheeks:
Chanel Joues Contraste in Accent | M.A.C Matte Lipstick in Kinda Sexy

I hope you enjoy this laid-back post. Seems appropriate for a wind down Friday, don't you think?

Will you be including khaki hues in your makeup repertoire?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.