Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Great Drugstore Brow Products You Should Own



I take my brows seriously. Brow business has probably been something I have been so into since forever even before this blog started. It started up as a mistake and I have learnt a great deal from that mistakes. I am not saying that I got t right this time, but I am certainly happy with how I groom my brows now. Now, it is certainly the happiest moment I have with my brows. 

That being said, I have also tried a great deal of brow products over the years. My high end favourites are Anastasia Brow Wiz and M.A.C Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering. However, it feels like forever ago since I used them just because I have found my own holy grail eyebrow products from the drugstore. I never looked back ever since. They are cheaper, perform just as good as high end ones and my brows never looked better.

So, I am revealing them all here for you to get the brow you have been desiring;

1. Catrice Eyebrow Stylist (RM 19.90 from Guardian): A classic of mine. I have never been without it unless it is sold out. That's why I always keep a backup or two. It comes in three shades, I think to suit blondes and darker skinned girls. The one I have is in the middle shade, 020 Date with Ashton. The pencil comes with a spooly at the end too that is useful to bend the colour seamlessly into your brows. The colour selection are perfectly ashy while the texture has just the right amount of wax and pigment. It is so foolproof to use even for beginners. Catrice just nails it with this one. 

2. Cyber Colors Auto Eyebrow Pen (RM 21.90 from Sasa): A new and recent find of mine which I can't wait to tell you about because it is that good. I have seen it around Instagram, so, I just have to hop on the bandwagon. And this eyebrow pen is famous for all the right reasons. It is a twist up (no sharpener needed), the price is so affordable (even Tony Moly ones are more expensive, yet the caps break easily and go all over the place--> not worth RM 25, IMO), and the packaging is so solid that the caps just won't come off or break in your makeup bag or on your vanity. I believe it comes in 6 shades but the one I would recommend for brunettes like us are the shade Gray and Gray Brown. The spooly at the end is satisfyingly bushy as well which makes blending such a breeze. The nib is oval-shaped and is cut in a blunt manner. The nib deposits just the right amount of product to the brows without being too OTT. I have been wearing the shade Gray on the inner part of my brows and the shade Gray Brown on the tail part of my brows. I have been wearing it non-stop since the day I got it. You need this in your life. Currently Sasa is having a buy 1 free 1 promo on this eyebrow pen until the end of the month. 


3. Catrice Eyebrow Set (RM 19.71 from Guardian): Last but never the least is another firm favourite of mine. I talked about this countless of times and I can never sing enough praises to it. You do know that M.A.C also has a brow powder duo at a heftier price tag, right? This is just like a dupe for it. Unfortunately it just comes in one variety of palette but I think the shades are universally flattering. I have seen pale Caucasians loving this particular eyebrow palette just as much as I do. That is how versatile it is. The powders have just the right amount of pigment for an eyebrow product. The mini brush also comes in handy and I always use it everytime I am using this eyebrow palette. Mine looks battered but it is still going strong. This will always be a classic. 

Now, the secrets are out. Pheeew!!


Do you have a favourite eyebrow product that you can't live without from the drugstore?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.