Friday, 22 January 2016

On My Radar: Eye Creams That May Rock My World!!


After having a great affair with my Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream, I have to say I am hungry for more. Let's call it skincare lust, if there is such a thing. Since then, I have been on an eye cream binge in a mission to find something better. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with my Fresh one but in the name of science and discovery I am willing to test the water. At the moment, the 4 that you see here are what intrigued me the most and here's why:


1. REN Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift: It's new and it's snazzy. It's also somewhat highly coveted because the beauty editor from The Guardian Sali Hughes has already dubbed this eye  cream the best that she has ever seen within 30 seconds of application. She noticed plumper, brighter, and smoother under eye. Apart from that, you know what gives the jitter to try this new offering from Ren? It is packed full of Hyaluronic Acid just like my Fresh ones. Now, that is something worth trying.

2. Arcona Eye Dew: Along the same vein, this also provides hydration and nourishment for the under eye areas to prevent deepening of lines and increase elasticity with the help of surprise surprise Hyaluronic Acid, shea butter, essential fatty acids and Vitamin E. It is a relatively new brand that arrived in our Sephora late last year. After trying it, on the back of my hand, I have thought about giving it a try one day. 

3. Mad Hippie Eye Cream: I discovered this brand by accident when I was reading my favourite skincare blog by Nicki. I have to admit I have never heard of this brand before. I love the concept behind the brand; more actives, more result. Being an all natural skincare brand, that is so hard to pull off. And they did it anyway without costing an arm and a leg. The thing that intrigued me about this eye cream is the fact that it has Vitamin K in it among other beneficial ingredients. I knew for certain that Vitamin K can really help in diminishing dark circles. I swear to you, I have been searching for an eye cream with Vitamin K since last year and I have not found one until Mad Hippie came in my view. So, into the wishlist it goes. 

4. Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream: First of all, I love the brand. I remembered trying this eye cream  on the back of my hand one day in Sephora one day and fell in love with how it felt. Somehow, I got distracted with other things as you do in this ever changing beauty world, this fell out of my view. So, now I am bringing this to my attention again because I have a feeling it is going to be good. The fragrance free formulation is rich with antioxidants and moisture attracting ingredients which could work for me. 


Those are in my list to try as far as eye creams go. The question is, which to try first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.