Thursday, 21 July 2016

Althea's First Anniversary Bash: My Shopping Experience and How You Can Win Prizes!!




First of all, I want to wish Althea a jolly Happy Birthday. Congratulations on making it to the first year. It is such a big achievement. Thank you for bringing some of the best K-Beauty to Malaysia for everyone to enjoy at a very discounted prices. I love Althea for that.

This time around and for a limited time only, they are offering their customers some hard to pass online offers. These online offers will last until 31st July 2016. The offers include:

- Limited Edition Pink Birthday Box and DIY Party Kit inside
- Free Full size beauty products for the first 1500 shoppers
- and a 100% rebate when you pick top 3 sellers

Althea is also doing an Instagram contest open until 15th August 2016. You can stand a chance to win by simply wishing Althea a happy birthday with your Althea party kit and #altheaturns1. Prizes to win include a MacBook Air/Ipad Air 3/Canon EOS M10/Iphone 6S/Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and many more.

So, shop away because these offers are too good to pass on!! Plus, you will surely get great discounts no matter what products you choose to buy.


Here, I would like to tell you about my experience with shopping at Althea's online shop. Let me tell you  a little back story as to why K-beauty has never appealed to me. First of all, it is the language that K- brands sometimes use to describe their products. Sometimes, they sound vague and other times they sound quite intimidating to an unknowing customer. As a customer, I love my information. I need to get as many as I can before buying a certain product. That is why, I normally stick with K-brands like Ceramidin because they aways provide me with the information that I need to know and their branding is very straight forward. 

Thankfully, Althea provided detailed description of every product on their website down to the ingredients list (something I always want to know). And better yet, they are all written in English, a language that we can read and understand. I can't tell you how many times I was dumfounded to find the product description was written in Hangul or Korean. Oh thank God for Althea!!

Anyway, you must be curious what I got from my first ever Althea haul. Koreans are well known for their skincare and I got myself a few skincare items to try from the brand, Missha.



I picked two items from their Time Revolution range;

- Time Revolution Intensive First Treatment Essence and
-Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activator Borabit Ampoule.

The First Treatment Essence was dubbed the dupe to the infamous SK II Facial Treatment Essence. Naturally, I jut had to try it because as much as I love SK II FTE, the price is a little daunting to pay. I cannot wait to see how this will fare. The Time Revolution Night Repair Serum was something I totally bought on a whim. I just had a good feeling about this. I saw the ingredient list on the website and it looks great. So, it was a rather informed decision that I made on my end. I cannot wait to try this too. I heard quite recently that it is the Korean version of the infamous Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair!!

So, I am reaching to you guys today to start making your wish list and who knows you will get lucky!!

Shop away at:

Don't say I didn't warn you!!

See you in the next post. 





1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.